Saint Teresa Chapel and Tarcal
Ariel view of Saint Teresa chapel and the surrounding vineyard with the town of Tarcal in the background. The building was built in 1750 by Gottfired Drese for Count Antal Grassalkovich as an expression of gratitude to the Empress Maria Theresa for her gift. In the distance rises Tokaj hill, one of the most emblematic wine regions of Hungary.
Image dimensions: 3979 x 1879 pixels